Is Be Naughty A Scam?
Here is a thread on scam.com (source) that is suggesting that be naughty and the cupid plc dating sites are complete scam.
The main areas of interest seem to be the the lack of detailed explanation for why you receive messages from people as soon as you sign up…Meaning they are auto generated emails by robots!
And also the lack of explanation about the trial period and being auto billed.
I see nothing wrong with the continuity – Magazine subscriptions and numerous outer businesses have been doing this for decades.
However the email from members that may not be real is a real cause for concern – if they are doing this then it’s in pretty serious breach of numerous laws. Outright lies in effort to increase user behavior doesn’t say much for user respect.
What do you think?
Leave your site reviews and thoughts in the comments below!
- 19.1OverallAdult Friend Finder Review
- 28.2OverallXpress.com Review
- 38.1OverallBadoo Review
- 48OverallSocialSex.com Review
- 57.8OverallAdult Hookups Review
- 67.6OverallPOF Review
- 77.5OverallNaughty Date Review
- 87.4OverallInstabang Review
- 97.3OverallWellHello.com Review
- 107.3OverallLonely Cheating Wives Review
- 117.3OverallAnastasia Date Review
- 126.3OverallBe Naughty Review
- 136.2OverallAshley Madison Review
- 155.4OverallHorny Matches Review