Description: A subsidiary of the Cupid Media conglomerate, Brazil Cupid claims to be the leading dating site for Brazilians. Let's judge how it fares with the rest.
Here’s a list of the good and the bad for Brazil Cupid.
- Curated matches
- In-depth personality test
- Niche user base
- Verification options
- Straightforward website layout and design
- Matches based on personality questionnaire
- Real-time chat
- Detailed profiles
- Large user base
- Advanced search options
- Lots of photos
- Easy to navigate
- Specify type of relationship you are seeking
- Easy to use
- Highly moderated
- ID Verification
- App version available on Android
- Mobile-optimized website
- Paid membership to maximize communication
- Lengthy sign-up process
- Non-webcam supported
- Too much advertisement for free profiles.
To start using Brazil Cupid, the website will ask for your first name, age, email address and password. Easy-peasy.
The next step is to upload a profile photo, which you may do so by uploading it via your local device or letting the site access your Facebook profile. From here, you can add more photos to fill your profile with.
They will also ask you for a few words that would help find matches through a headline and description.
From here, you’ll be asked to fill out other profile fields — your appearance, your lifestyle, background
All your profile changes are still subject to review by the Brazil Cupid team in the next 24 hours.
Once you’re doe with this, you can go straight to business and start viewing your matches.
Apart from the mandatory fields that you must accomplish during the sign-up, there
You have your usual messaging and matching features. You can easily message or tag someone you like
You may also tweak your match results by gender, age, and location.
Brazil Cupid offers 2 levels of Premium membership.
Gold membership has perks like:
- Ability to communicate with everyone
- Live chat
- Go on stealth mode by hiding your profile and anonymous browsing
Platinum membership gets you extra perks on top of the gold privilege including:
- Priority listing by being ranked higher than other members and bigger profile space
- Message language translation
- Advance search and matching functions.
Premium subscription pricing is at
- $93 USD (Gold) or $100 USD (Platinum) for 12 months valdity
- $47 (Gold) or $50 USD (Platinum) for 3 months validity
- $23 USD (Gold) or $25 USD (Platinum) for 1 month validity
Payment may be settled through direct credit card charge, Paypal, Bank OTC deposit via Dragonpay or Convenience Stores
They have a very legit verification process that requires users to upload (or send via post) a verification document – it can be a passport, driver’s license or any validated government ID.
As a part of Cupid Media, there is an intrinsic trust that comes with the brand. There are a lot of members and member activity.
Their verification method also ensures that the people listed on the site are actual people and not bots or random strangers who are out to scam you.