Christian Cupid Review
Here’s a list of the good and the bad for Christian Cupid
- Curated matches
- In-depth personality test
- Niche user base
- Verification options
- Easy sign-up process
- Straightforward website layout and design
- Faith as a common ground
- Real-time chat
- Detailed profiles
- Large user base
- Advanced search options
- Lots of photos
- Easy to navigate
- Specify type of relationship you are seeking
- Easy to use
- Highly moderated
- ID Verification
- App versions available on Android
- Mobile-optimized website
- Paid membership required to communicate
- Non-webcam supported
- Too much advertisement for free profiles
User Review( votes)
The website will ask for your first name, age, email address and password so you may be a part of the Christian Cupid community
You must then provide a profile photo by uploading from your local device or your Facebook profile. You can add more photos if you prefer.
You’ll be requested to complete your profile to better the odds of finding matches. Your location will be determined through your device’s geo-location. You can provide further information for your profile like your appearance, your lifestyle, background, and other personal details.
Profile changes are subject to review and approval by the Christian Cupid moderators.
There are the typical features in most dating and networking sites like messaging and matches. You can easily message or tag someone you like at the matches page. There is an option to see Mutual Matches and Reverse Matches.
Activity will display all the profile you’re interested in and are interested in you.
Platinum access allows you to do advanced search — filters can be done by gender, age, location, availability of photo, type of relationship, online activity, and all the fields provided on appearance, lifestyle, background, and culture. Searches may also be saved.
They have two tiers of premium subscription
Gold membership benefits include:
- Ability to communicate with everyone
- Live chat
- Go on stealth mode by hiding your profile and anonymous browsing
- No ads!
While Platinum membership gets you extra privileges on top of the gold features including:
- Priority listing by being ranked higher than other members and bigger profile space
- Message language translation
- Advance search and matching functions.
For a limited time, Christian Cupid offers 3-month free trial to all new members. Just add a photo to access to Platinum membership!
This offer includes perks like:
- Unlimited Interests
- Unlocked Messages
- Zero Ads
Premium subscription costs:
- $93 USD (Gold) or $100 USD (Platinum) for 12 months valdity
- $47 (Gold) or $50 USD (Platinum) for 3 months validity
- $23 USD (Gold) or $25 USD (Platinum) for 1 month validity
They have a stringent profile verification process where the users must upload (or send via post) a verification document or ID -– they accept passport, driver’s license or a National ID card.
If you’re a Christian and it is paramount that the person you’re in a relationship with shares the same faith and beliefs as you do, then look no further.
Being a part of the Cupid Media group is your assurance that this site won’t be scamming you.