This post is simply me looking out for you! Sexual Exhaustion: this post is a very important one and will contain some very important links that I suggest you check out.
If you are having erectile disorder issues and are looking for a natural solution then read on:
Do you get aroused easily and hard but then during sex you go limp?
This is a very common problem with some very technical solutions underlying the whole system.
Basically if your masturbating to often (who knows what is too often but it’s safe to say that once a day or more for an extended period of time is going to mess with your system) this could be the reason why you cannot stay hard. The quick answer solution is that you need to stop jacking off and give your body a chance to recover.
This site sure looks ugly but it holds some very interesting tips on what to do.
http://www.actionlove.com/extra/over.htm (suggests that this issue is connected with the sympathetic nervous flight response) in essence by over masturbating you have trained your body to only orgasm with masturbation and now your body is triggering a flight response when you get hard to protect itself from “poisoning” itself.
This thread explains the main concepts.
Natural remedies for a dick that goes soft during sex?
– stop masturbating
– eat healthy foods including foods rich in l-arginine (fish,spinich), borage oil and fish oil)
– exercise and build more muscle
The sexual exhaustion symptoms include:
1. daily or orgasmic/ejaculation pains or cramps in pelvic cavity – including low back, tail bone, perineum, groins, perineum, penis (clitoris/vagina for women during penetration, intercourse, orgasm or post orgasm), testicles, low abdomen, neck/shoulders or rear brain (or whole head)- due to a lack of the relaxation and tissue-elastic hormone prostaglandin E-1 synthesized by the local tissues, an abrupt drop of the brain’s neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin and GABA, or an excessive conversion of the dopamine->norepinephrine->epinephrine.
2. depression, stress , anxiety, and emotional instability (Mood Swing) – due to deficiency of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin add GABA.
3. Attention Deficiency and Absence mind (losing mind concentration and memory) – due to the deficiency of the brain’s neurotransmitters serotonin and acetylcholine – memory protection failure or insufficient memory.
4. eye floaters or sun-light sensitive eyes, blurred vision or sympathetic nervous pupil dilation – due to disorders of the nervous sensing (acetylcholine nervous) and amplifier (dopamine nervous) circuits, a deficiency of the serotonin/GABA nervous modulation in retina, excessive stress hormones, or a poor retinal blood circulation or an arterial constriction due to deficiency of prostaglandin E-1 or/and Nitric oxide or sympathetic nervous action on the beta receptors, or an excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 release induced by deficiency of the androgen hormones or excessive stressors cortisol or epinephrine.
5. buzzing ears – the same as Item 4..
6. less or no seminal/lubrication production (vaginal dryness for women and VAGINISMUS ), weak ejaculation or ejaculation dysfunction – watery ejaculation or no ejaculation or orgasm – due to the neuro-endocrine disorder resulting from the weakening liver, adrenal, prostate and testicular (ovarian) functions. This is the destruction of seminal production mechanism for men. For women, it is due to a low estrogen and androstenedione/testosterone/prostaglandin E-1/oxytocin or/and a high progesterone level in the bloodstream.
7. weak erection or youth impotence.
8. low libido, exhaustion and fatigue due to deficiency of the brain’s neurotransmitters dopamine, acetylcholine and serotonin and a lack of oxytocin.
9. prostatitis or urethitis ( the abrasion of the prostate or urethral duct; easier to have prostate/urethral/bladder infection) , urinary or bowel incontinence, pelvic pains (Interstitial Cystitis (IC) , testicular pains, penile pains, and clitoral numbness or pains as a result of excessive inflammatory prostaglandin E-2 release with a deficiency of healing hormone prostaglandin E-1 – disorders of the 3rd brain – the pelvic parasympathetic nerves S1-S5 and Co and the serotonin nervous modulators for the sympathetic T10-L2, particularly the L1 and L2 nervous branches to the bladder, urethra, prostate, bulbourethral glands, Great Vestibular glands, Urethral glands (de-generated seminal vesicles), clitoris, vagina, uterus and rectum/anus. men produces excessive pre-cum and women are vaginally over-wetted. Men or women may experience sex-/orgasm-induced stress incontinence (leakage or ejaculation of urine during sex or orgasm).
10. penile (clitoral or G-spot for women) shrinkage ( or vaginal enlargement or loosening for women) – due to atrophy of spongy tissues caused by nervous damage, deficiency of acetylcholine or/and Nitric Oxide, or excessive stress hormone in the sympathetic alpha receptors.
11. unwanted penile bending and shrinking (the clitoral/G-spot death and shrinkage)- formation of the scar tissues due to tissue and nervous abrasion .
12. premature ejaculation – damage of the prostate/urethral nerves and duct, and burning-out (drop) of the serotonin and acetylcholine level in the brain and nervous synapses.
13. premature hair loss or decoloring.
14. short breathing and irregular cardiovascular output (sympathetic) – a weakening brain’s acetylcholine/serotonin and parasympathetic/vagus nervous function.
15. white or violet nails – deficiency of Zinc.
16. weak immunity – neuro-immune disorder resulting from the deficiency of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine (Yin Chi) and dopamine (Yang Chi). For example, easy to catch cool or get sick and requiring a longer time to get recovery from sickness.
17. Sleeping disorder and its associated symptoms- due to the deficiency of serotonin and melatonin, both of which are synthesized by the pineal gland with GABA and norepinephrine, or due to excessive pituitary LH and FSH hormones in an attempt to revive a weak/dying testicular/ovarian function, or due to excessive Yang-type stressor epinephrine in the cerebrospinal fluid. This causes a deficiency hGH and excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E-2 release into the bloodstream, an undercharging of the parasympathetic nervous system, and an excessive sympathetic nervous fire (Flight or Fight), resulting in back/joint/ligament pains or cramps, urinary or bowel incontinence, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), prostatitis or urethritis, as a result of no or insufficient healing (restoration) power (prostaglandin E-1) in the organs. muscles, ligaments and joints. Please note that excessive Ying-type stressor cortisol causes hGH, DHEA and testosterone deficiency and induces drowsiness over-sleeping, blurred vision, and hangover.
18. organ functional disorders in the 2nd brain (between the neck and pelvis) due to the weakening of the vagus (parasympathetic) nerves and the weakening serotonin nervous modulation on the sympathetic nervous functions – the most typical ones are: digestive , cardiovascular and liver systems; some experience the gallbladder and pancreas functional disorders too. The most visual or sensible disorder is stomach pain or digestive panic.
19. Excessive Sweating – the sympathetic/epinephrine nervous fires burning the entire body due to an constantly excessive dopamine/norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in the hypothalamus and adrenal medulla.
20. Headaches or migraines – due to excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E-2 release and excessivedopamine/norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in the brain after the acetylcholine, serotonin and GABA nervous system were exhausted by excessive sex.
21. Fatigue, tiredness and exhaustion – the parasympathetic nervous recharging/healing system is out of order; the pituitary releases excessive prolactin to shut down the testicular function.
22. Muscle weakness – due to deficiency of DHEA, testosterone or DHT. This results from exhaustion of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and/or testicular axis.
23. Muscle Tremors/Twitching (pre-Parkinson’s symptoms) – due to deficiency of dopamine and acetylcholine.
24. Weak neuro-immune function and persistent inflammation – easy to get infection or catch flu or cold, sinus, allergy, or/and sore throat.